References of Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
(1) Effects of Green Tea and Its Epigallocatechin (EGCG) Content on Body Weight and Fat Mass in Humans: A Systematic Review [Article in Spanish]. Lucía Cristina Vázquez Cisneros 1 , Patricia López-Uriarte, Antonio López-Espinoza, Mónica Navarro Meza, Ana Cristina Espinoza-Gallardo, Martha Beatriz Guzmán Aburto. Nutr Hosp. 2017
(2) New insights into the mechanisms of polyphenols beyond antioxidant properties; lessons from the green tea polyphenol, epigallocatechin 3-gallate. Kim HS, Quon MJ, Kim JA. Redox Biol. 2014
(3) Beneficial Effects of Green Tea Catechins on Neurodegenerative Diseases. Pervin M, Unno K, Ohishi T, Tanabe H, Miyoshi N, Nakamura Y. Molecules. 2018
(4) Piperine, a Component of Black Pepper, Inhibits Adipogenesis by Antagonizing PPARγ Activity in 3T3-L1 Cells. Ui-Hyun Park, Hong-Suk Jeong, Eun-Young Jo, Taesun Park, Seung Kew Yoon, Eun-Joo Kim, Ji-Cheon Jeong, and Soo-Jong Um. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2012
(5) Pathology, Inflammation. Stone WL, Basit H, Burns B. In: StatPearls. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing. 2020.
(6) Piperine lowers the serum concentrations of thyroid hormones, glucose and hepatic 5'D activity in adult male mice. Panda S, Kar A. Horm Metab Res. 2003
(7) Effects of targeted delivery of propionate to the human colon on appetite regulation, body weight maintenance and adiposity in overweight adults. Chambers ES, Viardot A, Psichas A, et al. Gut. 2015
(8) A randomized controlled trial: the effect of inulin on weight management and ectopic fat in subjects with prediabetes. Guess ND, Dornhorst A, Oliver N, Bell JD, Thomas EL, Frost GS. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2015
(9) Dietary Alteration of the Gut Microbiome and Its Impact on Weight and Fat Mass: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. John GK, Wang L, Nanavati J, Twose C, Singh R, Mullin G. Genes (Basel). 2018
(10) Momordica charantia Administration Improves Insulin Secretion in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Marisol Cortez-Navarrete, Esperanza Martínez-Abundis, Karina G. Pérez-Rubio, Manuel González-Ortiz, and Miriam Méndez-del Villar. Journal of Medicinal Food. Jul 2018
(11) Wild bitter gourd improves metabolic syndrome: a preliminary dietary supplementation trial. Tsai CH, Chen EC, Tsay HS, Huang CJ. Nutr J. 2012
(12) Hibiscus sabdariffa extract inhibits obesity and fat accumulation, and improves liver steatosis in humans. Chang HC, Peng CH, Yeh DM, Kao ES, Wang CJ. Food Funct. 2014
(13) Effects of Hibiscus sabdariffa extract powder and preventive treatment (diet) on the lipid profiles of patients with metabolic syndrome (MeSy). Gurrola-Díaz CM, García-López PM, Sánchez-Enríquez S, Troyo-Sanromán R, Andrade-González I, Gómez-Leyva JF. Phytomedicine. 2010
(14) Pharmacokinetics of anthocyanins and antioxidant effects after the consumption of anthocyanin-rich acai juice and pulp (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) in human healthy volunteers. Mertens-Talcott SU, Rios J, Jilma-Stohlawetz P, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2008
(15) Diet supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) pulp improves biomarkers of oxidative stress and the serum lipid profile in rats. de Souza MO, Silva M, Silva ME, Oliveira Rde P, Pedrosa ML. Nutrition. 2010
(16) Euterpe oleracea (açai) modifies sterol metabolism and attenuates experimentally-induced atherosclerosis. Feio CA, Izar MC, Ihara SS, et al. J Atheroscler Thromb. 2012
(17) Rutin ameliorates obesity through brown fat activation. Yuan X, Wei G, You Y, et al. FASEB J. 2017
(18) Improvement of blood glucose levels and obesity in mice given aronia juice by inhibition of dipeptidyl peptidase IV and α-glucosidase. Takuya Yamanea, Miyuki Kozukab, Daisuke Kondaa,Yoshihisa Nakanoc, Takenori Nakagakid, Iwao Ohkuboe, HiroyoshiArigaa. The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry. 2016
(19) The involvement of a polyphenol-rich extract of black chokeberry in oxidative stress on experimental arterial hypertension. Ciocoiu M, Badescu L, Miron A, Badescu M. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013
Privacy | Terms | Disclaimer | References | Contact
© Copyright DinaColada.com All rights reserved.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The content of this site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care professional about a medical condition, a suspected medical condition, and before starting a diet, exercise, or supplementation program or take or stop a medication.
The use of any information provided by this site and others appearing on the site is solely at your own risk. The site and its contents are provided "as is". ClickBank is the reseller of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Boise Boise, ID 83709, USA and used with permission. The role of ClickBank as a retailer does not constitute an endorsement, endorsement or review of such products or any claim, statement or opinion used in the promotion of such products.